Thursday, June 2, 2011

EOC Week 9: Creative Content

So far for my creative content I have come up with a bottle design. It'll look like it's sliced in the middle and moved over to the side.The reasoning for it is because for my Buzz Vodka it's the "disorienting thrill." The color of the bottle is going to be clear. But also because the color of the bottle will stand out against other bottles at the bar. I'm going to use Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop to create my design. If I have more time, I'm also thinking about doing a commercial to advertise my vodka. It won't be a a very long commercial, probably around 10-15 seconds.  The commercial will be someone trying to buy either a bottle or a cup of Buzz and as soon as they touch it, they get shocked and their hair will be electrified and then the person will smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment