Friday, April 8, 2011

EOC Week 1: My Voice

Hello everyone! My name is Norell Garcia and I am currently practicing and applying my skills as an audio professional at the Art Institute of Las Vegas. In the process of finding my niche and what I want to do to contribute my work and passion, I have excited my juices within me to love and admire audio. I have come to acknowledge the importance of audio in post-production scenarios with precision and quality that make music and film a great piece of art. Two standard industry programs I use are Avid's Pro Tools and Media Composer. I have worked with some Digital Audio Workstations such as the Control 24, DigiDesign 002, Yamaha MG166cx, Mackie 1202 VLZ Pro, and the SSL Duality. With these operators and mediums, I record, edit and master my work. I enjoy the process of putting something together where I can utilize my organization and unique ideas for a successful final product. I especially love the craft and artistry of Foley and Sound Design. My work seems less like work because it's fun and enjoyable for me. Feel free to follow me via Twitter/norellgarcia or email me at norell.audio@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment